Re: MGBs on ebay

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGBs on ebay
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:10:26 -0600
I didn't think the Ebay car was Black Tulip - it certainly is too light. I
have my 72B painted in black tulip and it would be best described as a very
dark purple. However, my car hasn't really seen the sunlight yet - its
still in the garage going through its reconstruction. The picture on Paul's
site, although a bit dark, does depict the black tulip accurately. Further
up on the same web page is my 67 BGT, under BRG (a little plug I though I'd
throw in)..

David