Re: Heat shield for twin 1 3/4" SUs on my B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Heat shield for twin 1 3/4" SUs on my B
From: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:21:45 -0800

I found a small aluminum baking sheet at a hardware store that was
just the right size. It was one of the really cheap ones, without
rolled edges -- essentially just a sheet of aluminum with the ends
turned up slightly. You can buy heat resistant material by the roll at
most car parts stores and glue and/or pop rivet to the back. All
that's left is to cut a few holes in the appropriate places.

Regards,
Jerry