RE: carpet

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: RE: carpet
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 03:04:13 -0400
That's the original carpet pattern.  From 1977 on, if the car had the beige (or
equivalent)interior, the floor and sill carpets were black and the rear carpets
were beige.  My 1980 MGB has the beige interior, and I found that if you want
to replace the carpets with the original color patterns, you should check
before ordering.  I bought a carpet set a couple of years ago and only the rear
shelf carpet was beige, not the other pieces.

You can see a picture in Clausager's "Original MGB" on page 42.

--Steve (1980 MGB, waiting for the insurance adjuster)