Unconfuse me about steering column switches

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Unconfuse me about steering column switches
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:28:14 EDT
Hi List: My car, the highly misrepresented one, came to me with no switches
on either side of the steering column as well as no ignition and cowl
coverings. (Funny, those areas did not show up in the photos the "seller"
sent me either. Do you suppose Craig K. knew that?)
Anyway; I purchased a turn signal/headlight dimmer switch for the left side
from one of you on eBay, but I am confused by what I need for the right side
as I do not have overdrive.
Can someone tell me what to look for. Can you just purchase a wiper/washer
switch or do they all have the OD option.
Anybody have one they want to sell ??
Thanks
Dennis Barr