Tail light lens needed for 1978 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tail light lens needed for 1978 MGB
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:27:31 EDT
Good Morning Y'all...
Does anyone have a  "Good" set of used (no cracks, breaks or weather beaten
parts) tail light lenses (2 ea) later model '76-'80 type (the red & amber
ones) for my 1978 MGB roadster, for sale? If so please reply off line as to
not use up valuable net space.... I don't really know about the prices of
used plastic lens'  But I will try to check out my various catalogs and eBay
parts lists this morning 5/19/02.
Thanks,

Albert Escalante
1978 MGB, 1977 Jaguar XJ6L