One more try...MGB Leather Interior for Sale

To: <autojumble@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: One more try...MGB Leather Interior for Sale
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 11:51:15 -0400
I'm dropping this on the list one more time.  Details below.  I've put this
up on eBay twice, and the bidders ran it up to $900 both times.  I assure
you, it's a steal at my $1050.00 price, and I'm firm on it.  Price includes
shipping and insurance to 48 states.  Any questions, or requests for photos,
please feel free to ask.  Thanks!

BEAUTIFUL interior appointments suite, custom made by Prestige Imports in
England. This is an extremely well-made set, the quality of which
significantly exceeds that of anything you can get from Moss or Victoria
British. Color is Navy with Burgundy piping. Top, Tonneau and Boot Cover
match the interior!

Leather Seat Covers
Full Interior Panel Set
Full Deluxe Carpet Set
Custom Vinyl Top
Custom Full Tonneau
Custom Boot Cover

This interior is the real deal... I obtained it along with a package of
other parts from an enthusiast who decided to cancel his restoration plans.
However, I had already purchased a Mike Satur interior set to my
specifications previously, and consequently don't need this one.

The retail price for this package was $1700 three years ago, not including
shipping from England!

I have no doubt whatsoever that you will be beyond satisfied with this
package. The photos simply do not do it justice. Should you have any
questions, feel free to contact me prior to bidding. This interior is
designed to fit a 70-80 MGB Roadster. However, it could be used on earlier
years if you meet the following requirements:

1) You have later model seat frames (with headrests).
2) You have a folding top frame.

Cushions, rubber spring mats, and seat hardware are not included. Header
rail for the top is not included. All fasteners are pre-installed on the top
and tonneau. Carpets do not have snaps...most folks either glue them down or
use double-sided carpet installation tape. Panel installation hardware is
not included.