Re: Really anal restoration question

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, "mg list"
Subject: Re: Really anal restoration question
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:55:35 -0500
Caroline Robinson of University Motors has compiled an extensive paint code
chart for most components that MG used, but it doesn't list the jack color.
You may try calling her and ask if she knows the paint code:

616-682-0800

They ask that you limit tech help calls to 1:00 - 2:00 pm Eastern time, M-F.

Good luck and let us know if you find it.

Jeff
'70B

Be sure to call during