RE: Hillman Minx for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hillman Minx for sale
From: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 16:40:31 -0500
LAWRIE SEZ:

As you said, for $800, if the car runs and drives you can hardly go wrong!
Seeing as it is in Oklahoma, it shouldn't be too rusty. It would probably
cost you more than the purchase price to get it up to Minneapolis, though!

Nah, 12 hours to Tulsa from Minneapolis if we leave the wife and kiddies at
home and keep our eyes on the ball. Saddle up the trailer on Friday after
work. Hit the hay early, get on the road about 5AM and arrive with enough
daylight to examine the evidence and gather up the spoils.

Back on the road early Sunday. Home just a little late for dinner.

It helps if you have a partner in crime who is up for these things.
Especially since he provides the truck and trailer.