Re: New wiring installation

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: New wiring installation
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:18:22 -0500
That sounds like a great idea!   When I was doing the harness on my Sprite,
I always thought it would be nice to have a list by component that listed
what wire went there.

Something like below

Generator
- Brown/Yellow to "D" terminal
- Brown/Green to "F" terminal

Control Box
- Black to "B" terminal
- Brown/Green to "F" terminal
- Brown/Yellow to "WL" terminal
- Brown/Yellow to "D" terminal
- Black to "E" terminal

ect...

That would at least give a guide for reference, and easier than reading the
wiring harness for installing
Patton