Re: Virus found in sent message "Onmouseover"

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <LittleLeroy@outdrs.net>
Subject: Re: Virus found in sent message "Onmouseover"
From: "Kenneth Scott" <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:22:43 -0400
Robert,
   I am Ken Scott.  I am sorry that you got this email.  Our system is set to
reject e-mails containing viruses.  This virus infected message was sent to me
at our server by someone who had both your and my email addresses in their
address book.  This particular virus is able to spoof a source address and
yours is the address it used to perform the spoof.  If you wish to express
hostility please direct it at the author of this and other such viruses.  I
hope that this explanation will help.

Ken Scott

>>> "Robert" <LittleLeroy@outdrs.net> 05/24/02 02:34PM >>>
This is some sort of scam.  I do not know kscott@holycross.edu, did not send
him an e-mail, I know NO ONE at Holy Cross .........and I have NAV2002 that
is updated daily and has quarantined and deleted KLEZ about 50 times!  If he
got it, I sent it back in a reply, without opening it.  You'd better check
HIS computer.

Whenever I get a virus-containing e-mail, I immediately send it back in a
reply, don't open it, quarantine it, then delete it!  So, if he got one, he
sent it to me and then got it back!

Go fool somebody else!

Bob

Robert & Carol Mauk
Our Gardens
Southern Maryland
LittleLeroy@outdrs.net
The Little Sawdust Factory
Tired of being knocked offline and jerked
around?  Try www.outdoorsunlimited.net

THIS E-MAIL CHECKED BY NAV 2002
BOTH IN AND OUTBOUND!