Re: New Garage and past LBC's

To: yd3@nvc.net, "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: New Garage and past LBC's
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
I too have a 'standard' 2-car garage, both sides filled with MG's and
spare engines (2)... Regular cars get the driveway. Across the street from
the entrance to our development, is a small bungalow-style house with 2
large, red barns, either of which I would kill to have on my property....
Of course, either of them is BIGGER than my property....

--- yd3@nvc.net wrote:
> Paul:
>
> You will find the garage too small, the unbuilt new shop too small, and
> the SO not wanting junk cars sitting in the yard.

=====
Dan DiBiase
The Garden State (What Exit?)
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)