British Car Week-Southern New Jersey, USA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week-Southern New Jersey, USA
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:32:32 -0400
Drove my B to work yesterday. Stares from the little Mitsubishi converts.
The Miata folks seem to be a bit snobbish,  wouldn't dare to look, while
the new Mercedes, Porshe convertible drivers all can afford to smile BUT
where o where are the other B's and A's and .... (Yes, one can see all
these types on a short 12 mile ride. Money and egos in this area are
displayed in cars. The parking lot at the Short Hills Deli, about 40 cars
max, is usually worth muchos dinero,  my estimate $2 million, all for a
decent but not great corned beef sandwich. )

Full work-week: total sightings:  1 RBB for sale by the side of the road
and my rear end in the mirror (well, the car's rear end).

Maybe at the Clinton, NJ, Red Mill show, I'll see a few.

Bill
76B