The Champagne British Car Festival

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Champagne British Car Festival
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 23:58:12 EDT
Yo chaps

The following is an unsolicited plug from Jeff and Jan Zorn of the Little
British Car Company.

"The British Car Festival in beautiful Champaign/Urbana, Il.  We actually
left almost on time and arrived about 5PM central time.  The weather as usual
for this event was threatening rain :(  We chatted for a bit with some
friends then got ready for the big 50's party.  This group ALWAYS puts on the
best party of any event we attend all year. Both the Prairie Octagon MG Club
(POMGC) and the Central Illinois Triumph Owners Association (CITOA) know how
to do it right.  This was the 11th themed event and the 3rd we have been too.
  We go to a lot of events each year and this by far is one of our favorites
as it is a fun 3 days, always something new and vending is only ONE day (the
day of the show) so we can participate as enthusiasts too. "

To read their entire newsletter and see photos of the 11th Annual Champagne
British Car Festical in Urbana-Champaign, IL visit this site:
http://www.lbcarco.com/ then go to "LBCarCo Does Champagne"

Those of you wishing to make the trek to central Illinois next May will NOT
be disappointed!

Cheers!
rick ingram
1969 mgc