Another British Car Week Report

To: <jboatri@emory.edu>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another British Car Week Report
From: "Jeff Sharpe" <jgsharpe@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:44:24 -0400
Jeff,
Don't think that was my green MGB that you saw, but we're close.  My daily
commute into town from Decatur takes me down Ponce, but I'm frequently around
Emory/Toco area.  Will keep an eye out for ya.  Have seen some LBC's out in
the neighborhood this week - bright orange MGA, a nice BRG TR6 and a red XKE
roadster.  For my birthday yesterday my wife gave me a new seat cover kit for
the B - Wow!  So THAT's Autumn Leaf!  Posted some pictures to mark the
occasion -  http://home.mindspring.com/~jgsharpe.  Thanks to all on the list
for helping me keep this beast on the road!  Are the archives back up
somewhere?

Thanks!
Jeff  '71 B