Source for Antique TX Plates

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Source for Antique TX Plates
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:15:57 -0500
Hey guys,

Since I am about to go through the process of getting 1967 MGB registered,
I thought I should go through the process of getting 1967 Texas plates on
the car as well.  Does anyone know a source, a google search came up with
none of the right year.   And the pair on eBay is VERY rough....

What's bad is I have one I bought in Dallas when I had my 67 Sprite, but
the state wants a matching pair.

Thanks
Patton

BTW I am going to do this for the Corvair also, so if you see a set of 65
plates, I would be interested in hearing about those also.

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
1965 Corvair Monza 110/4sp 'vert
1967 MGB MK I Roadster
http://carport.virtualave.net/