Re: Heard it all!

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Heard it all!
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:24:54 -0400
Andrew Lundgren wrote:

> I get people asking me if I sell parts for Honda's and Mazda and all >
forms of Asian cars...

When I worked for an LBC parts supplier, this happened often!  In my case,
it was just usually people going down the phone directory for automobile
parts... still without paying attention to the name or description of the
business.  Inquiries for Hondas and Toyotas were the most common.

Weirdest call I answered was somebody asking for a hard drive!  I asked for
what vehicle and never got a reply.

I think some of the Honda confusion comes from some Hondas having a "B"
Series engine... so sometimes people will do a search for "b series engine
parts" and of course BMC B Series engine parts come up in the results.  The
displacement capacities aren't all that different either.

Kai