Re: Door touching body - easy 'scavenge ' fix

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Door touching body - easy 'scavenge ' fix
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 17:41:45 -0400
Go to any large hardware store and by yourself
any oddity that contains a 1-1.5" diameter x .75"
thick hard, but compressible rubber donut.

A large rubber foot bumper for furniture....a plumbing
joint.... a door stop... anything, and simply put it in
where the bumper is suppose to be.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@toad.net
www.teglerizer.com