I got my car back today.

Subject: I got my car back today.
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 21:16:09 -0700
You may recall my tale of grief that was British Car week.  That saga
has ended.

I have installed my new water pump, installed my new 4-core (expensive)
radiator core (oooh shiny!), then discovered my upper hose to be bad.
Since the car is 8 miles from town, and I discovered this at 11 PM, that
was it for the night.

Then other things hit.  Hard.  Short version: I may not have much of a
job in July (but will have something, so my British car habit and my
education can continue).

Today, I got the new hose, and installed my electric cooling fan, upper
hose, and coolant.

Everything is perfect.  Life is good, it just felt good to drive her
again.

Hopefully, the electric fan will keep up, as the mechanical fan is now
sitting in the passenger seat, and will be in storage soon.

Will report the abilities of the new rad come summer.  In Pullman, old
man winter has yet to give up, there was snow in the rain today (though
it was not obvious until you noticed that it didn't _fall_ like rain).

--
Aaron Whiteman -- Degree in a year (finally).
  My opinions are mine and do not reflect the views of the University.