Re: tubed type rearend switch from 68 to 73 , probs ?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tubed type rearend switch from 68 to 73 , probs ?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:40:43 -0700
on 6/7/02 10:54 PM, Dan Furbish at BarnOwl@world.std.com wrote:

> and when cornering I can feel the flex or the not
> total control, there's a wishy washy feel to wire wheels when cornering hard.

I extremely doubt you can feel the wire wheels flex... if you can they are
in dangerously poor condition. If you prefer alloy wheels for other reasons
that is your choice, of course.

There are knock-off alloy wheels available that would save you the trouble
of changing hubs and axles, if you don't already have the Minilites...

Just a suggestion.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149