Re: New Lister

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Lister
From: "Ryan Irwin" <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 16:16:42 -0500
Ok, for those who wanted more information:

It's not Harvest Gold.  I know this because i can see a little bit of HG
peeking through a paint chip above the driver door handle.  So it used to be
Harvest Gold.  And I believe, light blue originally.  So it's now
Butterscotch with a dark blue interior.

The odometer reads 49,650 and from all the documentation I have, this
appears to be original.  The previous owner (no DPO stories here) put $4000
work into the engine/brake system in '96 or 1000 miles ago.  Seems to be a
great car, I had it inspected at Zolman (one of our more respectable local
garages) and they couldn't find anything wrong except a minor oil leak.  But
it's british, so if it didn't leak, i might be suspicious.

and to clarify my location, South Bend, IN.  South Bend in Indiana.  it's
about 90 mins east of Chicago and right at the Michigan border.  But I
really live in Granger, Indiana,  a smaller suburb.

Ryan Irwin
'72 MGB
'61 Midget