Re: Mixture too rich.....

To: MGALUVR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mixture too rich.....
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:11:11 -0500
This month's (last month's?) Grass Roots Motorsports has a pretty good
article on the care and feeding of the SU. It kind of glosses over a few
things, like, de-coupling the carbs when synchronizing, but overall, I
thought it was ok.

It's the GRM with the $2002 Challenge on the cover, if your interested.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155