RE: Parts cars, and insurance

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parts cars, and insurance
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:36:19 -0400
The wiring "looks" OK, but I agree, it's false economy.  My harness was only a
few years old, and I'd feel better with a new harness rather than reusing the
old one.  Then again, I'd like to save the $500 or so to use for other parts
that I can't pull from the parts cars (like a new interior).

--Steve Shoyer (1980, 1979, 1978 MGB)