Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: mvheim@attbi.com
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 09:05:12 EDT
At our last general meeting of the membership of our club, one of the things
that was brought up was the search for an original 1st year MGB. I guess
they'd like to find the earliest 1962 B still around. They being a British
Car magazine. I'm not sure which one but if you'd like to find out which
magazine  or person to contact it is please call or write to :
doddk@mossmotors.com  (Kelvin Dodd of Moss Motors) or myself at :
aeseeyou@aol.com  I'll see to it that your message gets to the proper
 people or Magazine.
Thank You...