Re: Damned!

To: KGROWLER@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Damned!
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:40:03 -0500
The #26 car is also out due to gearbox.
The #27 car just went back out (4:30 AM Le Mans time),
they changed the gearbox in 13 minutes. 23 minutes total
in the pits.
It's sitting at 12th or 13th place.

The radio on the internet is really cool.

Of course I should be out in the garage working on the car.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155