Vicky Brit fuel tanks

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky Brit fuel tanks
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <britcars@pghmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 18:06:31 -0400
It appears that Vicky Brit (or their supplier) has altered the capacity of
their '65-'69 fuel tanks. Their catalog states 10.0 gallons, versus the 12.7
that was standard (last year their catalog did have the 12.7 gallon tanks
available). Part numbers did not change. Any idea why they made this change?
Maybe a typo? Are they using the internal baffles like in the later vented
tanks? I already bought one of their tank kits without seeing the new
catalog, so I guess my initial idea of upgrading to the larger capacity tank
is now out the window (kit along with a new fuel filler neck and gas cap is
still cheaper than just a new 12.7 gallon tank, so I guess I did not make
out too bad).

Craig
'71 B