Re: Saab

To: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Subject: Re: Saab
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:48:43 -0700
If it had been closer to Reno, I know my wife would have wanted it, but
Toronto is  a little too far, even for me...

Thanks though.

Robert.
73 Midget.
1/2 of a 72 Midget.

                      Barrie Robinson

                      <barrier@bconnex         To:      mgs@autox.team.net,
mgb-v8@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
                      .net>                    buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      owner-mgs@autox.         Subject: Saab

                      team.net

                      06/21/2002 01:44

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to Barrie

                      Robinson

I know this is going to non-Saab territory but.....

There is good solid Saab 900S (1981?) going to the scrap yard here at my
favourite garage.  Does anyone want it - or parts.  It is about an hour
north of Toronto.  It just seems a shame to see it get pulverized!

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson - barrier@bconnex.net