OT New Pontiac GTO

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT New Pontiac GTO
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:41:17 +0930
Just because I know you are all MUSCLE car fans in the US (hence your MG
interest :-), keep your eye out for the NEW Pontiac GTO.

It will actually be a re-badged Holden Monaro (built just up the road
from me here in South Australia).  The Monaro was a bit of a legend for
Holden here in the 60's and 70's and this revisiting of the old name has
taken off in a big way - as they hope this homage to the GTO will do in America.

They plan to ship 18,000 of them to the US next year but think this
figure will rise dramatically after the launch.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII