Re: removal of clutch slave cyl

To: "Aubrey Schneider" <aschneider@shaw.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: removal of clutch slave cyl
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:01:28 +0200
Is it removal of the starter or slave cyl?
There are special wrenches which may fit onto a partially damaged bolt.
Some nuts are zinc plated and brass when scraped.

Loosening nuts or bolts maybe should be done when these are well heated.
Another tip: Initially try to FASTEN the nut or bolt first. This may get the
bolt or nut to turn a very small part and afterwards when it is moving
loosen it by unscrewing it. This helps!

Your mail is somewhat confusing...

Cheers,

Hans