Anyone up to the eBay challenge?

To: MG Listserv <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone up to the eBay challenge?
From: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:20:33 -0400
Hello All,

I have a non-technical question, but one that vexes me all the same... Has
anyone on the list purchased a vehicle or sold a vehicle via eBay?  I'm just
curious about how the transaction would have gone and if people would have
taken the step of visiting the car in person prior to bidding.

I enjoy checking out the eBay MG section myself to see what people are
selling and what cars are going for, but am not ready to make the leap into
purchasing more than minor parts via it!

Anyone care to share a story?

Regards,
Kevin
'80 MGB (BRG)