Re: Anyone up to the eBay challenge?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone up to the eBay challenge?
From: MGTDB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 18:24:01 EDT
This thread has been particularly helpful to me.   I am getting ready to sell
my 53 TD and had decided to put it on Ebay if there weren't any local takers.
  I think I have a better idea of how to present the car and the kind of
information to make available.  I would just hate to go through the hassle of
thinking that the car is sold, have it fall through, etc......   I would much
prefer the whole thing to go smoothly and for someone to end up just as happy
on the other end of the deal.......

Thanks,

Karyn.......  TD, A & B!   ( I guess soon it will just be A & B)