Really odd one, was: Odd MGs for sale

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Really odd one, was: Odd MGs for sale
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:44:36 -0500
   ...and don't forget my quirky SAAB Sonett III that is also for
sale and listed on line. :-P

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/2/6/30182526.htm

   I hesitate to market to the list but if someone here (read: a friend)
wants it, the price is quite negotiable.   I would much prefer that it
go to a good, appreciative home cheap than to a hack who will tear
it up, for the asking price.  Silly, I guess -- but true.

Best,

Rick / Tulsa

> I was just checking out Trader On Line and saw some rather odd MG ads.
>
> Here is a 1967 MG F Type  (It sure looks like a B!)
> http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/3/2/29034232.htm
>
> Then there was this BEAUTIFUL MG 1000.  (HUH?)
> http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/2/4/30610524.htm
>
> How about this 1967 BGT.  "4 cylinders all original, painted once"
Well, if