Re: vapor pipe

To: proot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: vapor pipe
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 11:49:27 -0400
Paul,
  In the 1972 cars, there is a line the comes up from fuel tank to the
separator in the fender, then the line runs down and forward to the
charcoal cannister. There is no cross-the-trunk plumbing.
   Those pipes seem to be properly stopped up.  You should be able to
blow through them with gentle lungpower, whatever fraction of a psi that
would represent.
   Perhaps continuing the brute force pressure method will clear them. I
don't know--haven't faced that severe a problem with mine.  Perhaps a
squirt of some solvent down the pipe would help?  Has anyone tried that?
Bob