Re: reply or cc?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: reply or cc?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:40:59 -0700
I just clicked "reply" to your message, and it was addressed to the list.
The reason is that I am utilizing the Mailing List Manager feature In
Outlook Express for Mac. Under Mailing List Rules/Advanced, I have the
option of setting the default behavior to either "reply to list" or "reply
to sender".

You should check your email client for a similar option.

The list behavior puzzled me, too, until I figured out this method.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149