1973 mgb for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1973 mgb for sale
From: MGBracer80@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 13:36:13 EDT
1973 MGB Roadster. The paint on the car is in very nice condition. I'll call
it yellow, but I know the factory has another name for it. The convertible
top was brand new in June 2002. Also has new brakes, rotors, slave cylinder
and heater core. Rebuilt the brake master cylinder, clutch master cylinder
and the carburetor.
    Excellent running car. Tagged and driven on weekends. The driver seat
needs to be recovered, passenger seat in good condition.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/x-art]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/x-art]