MG garage/storage space in Northern Virginia

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG garage/storage space in Northern Virginia
From: "Kevin D. Richards" <flybirds@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:32:16 -0400
Hi there folks.
Just wanted to let you know that Myself and a couple of DC club members have
just finished moving into our new garage.
It is a nice two garage door barn, with a fresh concrete floor (I can actually
use my creeper when I want to change my oil), and of course, the Requisite
beer fridge which will be going in soon (of course).

The reason I am emailing the MG list is that we have a few spots for car
storage, whether it be long term, or for a place to put that project car that
is taking up garage space at home. We also are looking for the type of
MG-fanatics that want to keep their MG in a garage where you can pop out and
pick it up for the weekend jaunts, bring it back, turn a few wrenches, tune a
few SU's and have a few beverages.

It is nice and secure, easy access, and if for some reason you need help with
a repair, well, we can all sit around and hemm and haww over the problem and
possibly come up with a solution.  Sort of an MG clubhouse if you will.

We've got jacks, car skates, engine cranes, stands, tools if you need help
with a car repair in a pinch.

We have about four spots left. Located in Middleburg, Va, right on rte 50.
Safe.
$75/month....or a deal on long term storage.

you can reach me at home at 703 815 8938.
or email me off list
cheers
Kevin Richards
62 MGA