Re: MGB shakes between 55-65 (self shaking v.s. bumpy road)

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: MGB shakes between 55-65 (self shaking v.s. bumpy road)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:58:47 -0400
Blake,
  I have seen sway bars on TDs but have not driven a car fitted with one,
so I appreciate your comment on the understeer improvement.   The Andrex
dampers, if tightened so they work, would probably provide some
improvement in understeer.
   It would be interesting to know how much their weight, attached to the
lower A-arm, adds to the mass of unsprung weight and if there is a
correlation between it and additional movement of the suspension.
Bob