Re: replacement bulb

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: replacement bulb
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:21:39 EDT
Monte,

The flasher should be an 1156 single filament for the 1967 and the parking
lamp should be a Ba9s base I believe the number is 989,

For the 79B the flasher is a 1157 dual filament and the side lamps should be
989 again.

In a message dated 8/3/2002 11:45:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmorris@nemr.net writes:

> Can one of you "old (or young) pros" provide a domestic replacement bulb
> number for the front flasher and parking lights for a 67B? How about a 79B?
> Thanks,

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>