Re: No sense of humor

To: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No sense of humor
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 05:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
Well, this is exactly why I dropped off several VW-related forums (my main
driver is a '95 VW Jetta, bone stock except for K&N filter).

The mistake you made, Larry, is assuming that these people are "car"
enthusiasts. They aren't, for the most part, they are Probe enthusiasts
only and spend the rest of their time dissing other cars. Unless you enjoy
abuse (well, guess we ALL enjoy some level since we drive MG's!) I would
drop it, it ain't worth your time.

--- Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com> wrote:
> I was watching my weblogs, when I saw a lot of hits from:
> http://www.probetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1700995149

=====
Dan DiBiase
The Garden State (What Exit?)