Re: London's Calling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: London's Calling
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:50:48 -0400
Hey Steve

I will be leaving for London on Thursday evening.  Meeting my buddy Koen
Struijk, the Dutch MGA registrar, and then traveling down to Hurstpierpoint
near Brighton where we will pick up another buddys MGA 1600 for a weeks tour
of the UK.  We plan to be at Losely Park (near Guildford Surrey)  for an MG
show on Sunday then on Monday we will be at Beaulieu (correct spelling
:) ) - maybe we will run into you there.  Tuesday we will be at Brooklands
and Wednesday at Abingdon/Oxford/Gaydon, Thursday at Stratford upon
Avon/Warwick Castle/Cambridge and back to Hurstpierpoint where we will
celebrate my 60th Birthday.  Friday we head over to Holland where weather
permitting we will be at Lier, Belgium on Sunday for a 90 Mile ralley put on
by the MGF club - doing it in Koen's MGA however :)

Looking forward to a full two weeks of MG fun!

(You Brits keep an eye out for the Red MGA going the wrong way around the
roundabouts!)

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/