Re: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>, Carl French
Subject: Re: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
From: bilking@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 17:28:19 -0400
I've seen worse 'original' cars.  He put a lot of effort into this thing and
I must admit I don't really appreciate it. But, I will not laugh at,
denegrate, hold my nose upward or otherwise guffaw his vision.  Besides, I
bet when the throttle hits the floorboard all kinds of neat stuff happens
really quickly, some of it may even be good.

Bill