Re: 5 mgas avail.

To: darby@tri-lakes.net, yd3@nvc.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5 mgas avail.
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:51:29 EDT
I gotta say, David, that it's people like (and Blake) you that give this list
a good name.  Some great detective work there, because you seem to know more
about the cars than the guy who owns them.

When I grow up, I want to be just like you!  :-)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"