Re: Orig. MGB factory hard top seals?

To: Kevin Shertz <kshertz@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: Orig. MGB factory hard top seals?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 20:23:53 -0600
The only one I know of is Macgregor Car Parts. They are in Canada, but they
do ship to the US and prices are reasonable. Plus he (martin) has an 800
number that works when calling from the US.

http://www.macgregorukcarparts.com/mgb.html

I ordered my seals from him. I haven't had a chance to use them yet as I'm
still in the early phases of my 72 B restoration (maybe the midway point now).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B