archives e-mail address

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: archives e-mail address
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 03:01:46 -0700
Hello Listers,
A virus has wiped a section of info out. It also happens to be my
address book.
Among the lost info is the archives address.

Could someone pse mail me off list. On the other hand you may want
others to know it too.

BTW, have seen  some B's recently, either fully restored or as driving
restoration.
One stunning example was a restored TD. Painted in BRG it still looked
exciting.

Another observation. When I see any type of MG driving towards me, I
flick my passing high beams on for a second, as a universal sign of
recognition & sameness.

Maybe it's my car, which hasn't been fixed & painted but no one
acknowledges the hello sign. Talk about being aloof! Saw 3 yesterday. A
rather rusted body on an early 70's model. The TD I mentioned & of
course the final egoist, driving a fully restored split rear bumper CB.

Strange, isn't it?

In advance of receiving the e-mail address I say please & thank you.

Aubrey 75B