Re: Minor inconveninces (no MG, but BMC...)

To: Ryan Irwin <ButterscotchB@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Minor inconveninces (no MG, but BMC...)
From: Jim Evans <jevans@imaxx.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:00:47 -0500
Ryan -
Chesterton?  Easy driving distance to the All British Car Swap Meet held
in
Chicago each February...indoors...last year over 80 vendor spots and
over 800
shoppers...he can either buy what he needs or sell what he doesn't...I
will put
him (or anyone else who emails me) on the mailing list for next year's
event.
Jim Evans
Whoops! forgot the edit-trailer rule on first submission...my appologies
for cluttering if both of these go through after all