Re: cleaning large things

To: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, "MG Nuts"
Subject: Re: cleaning large things
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 21:10:44 -0600
At 10:23 PM 8/19/2002 -0400, Denise Thorpe wrote:
>Brass-bristled brushes help, but Dawn is the treatment of choice for me.  I
>hope you were wearing gloves because that stuff will take your skin off.
>
>Denise

Denise,

I've picked up a few things from the list. And one of the best tips  was
wearing gloves. No more grease under the fingernails or hands smelling like
gas. I've tried several different kinds of the latex disposable and so far,
they have all worked quite well. I'm not sure what a brass bristled brush
is though - where can I find one? I was using a brush with metal (steel?)
bristles that was somewhat helpful in my cleaning.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B