Re: Newbie Restoration Books

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie Restoration Books
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:35:44 -0700
Word on the street is Ross Bateman said:
> Hi
> Any comments on the Osprey Automotive MGB
> Restoration/Preparation/Maintenance book by Jim Tyler for a newbie like
> myself.

Never heard of it... must be new

> I am picking up my copy of the MGB Restoration manual by Lindsay Porter
> tonight.

Good book, I would also pick up "Original MGB" by Clausager and the
RBentley workshop manual.  That's pretty much all you'll ever need.
Unless you're going for performance, in which case add "how to power
tune the MGB" by peter burgess.

http://www.mgbexperience.com/#books

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)