Re: List Member Kindness

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: List Member Kindness
From: Chris Thompson <chris-mg@cthompson.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:49:48 -0400
Kai M. Radicke (kai@radiohead.net) wrote:
> I would like to take a moment and thank Rick Lindsay for sending me some
> parts which I will have future use for.  It is rare in these times to come
> across someone like Rick who does things out of kindness without other
> motivating factors being considered.

I'd like to expand on this and throw a huge thanks at Carl Elliot for his
assistance with recent MG foibles here. Above and beyond the call of duty.

I'm an early adopter type and have been on the Net since 1991. I've read
alot of lists and newsgroups. I continue to be amazed at the caliber of
people on here.

Chris Thompson
1974 MGB Chrome Bumper Roadster