Need help with Canadian MGB tranny purchase, please

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need help with Canadian MGB tranny purchase, please
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:16:17 EDT
Hi Listers:
No negative in this message towards the seller, but I sent a rather large
money order on 7/26/02 to this gentleman who sells a lot of transmissions
with OD on eBay, and he states that he still has not received the money as of
today 8/24/02.
But, I sent a money order to another Canadian seller over two weeks later,
and he not only received the money in a few days, but I got the item today
parcel post.  The complete deal took only 17 days from money order leaving me
to the purchased item arriving.
My time frame on the tranny now is almost 30 days, and I don't have it.
I am going to issue a stop payment on Monday in hopes that my money will
eventually be refunded.
I hope none of you have had this problem, but if so, any kind words would be
appreciated.
Oh, seller has very good feedback, and I am comfortable with that at least
for now.

Sorry for being long winded, but any help will be appreciated.