Re: Sort of LBC Related

To: "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sort of LBC Related
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:16:23 -0600
While I don't know about your truck, I would check at local trailer
rental places.  UHauls and the like do a lot of this kind of work.  You
can probably get information from them on the subject.  They are
liable, I would expect, for the work they do, so they should know what
they are talking about.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net