Re: fans not working

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: fans not working
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:56:52 -0500
Thanks Paul.
To "hot wire" it I ran a jumper from the brown wire at the fuse box to the
black/green at the rad sensor and the fans worked.
I believe you are right on. I looked  at the set up again, and I do have
both. The DPO has wired the aftermarked switch (adjustable with a copper
wire that runs into the rad. hose) directly into the two wired, I suppose
original, sensor that sticks into the radiator. I put the two wires that go
into the aftermarket switch together and the fans run, so I guess I need a
new switch.
Thanks,

Monte